JOIN HANDS AND RISE FOR THE CAUSE OF HIGH-SKILLED LEGAL IMMIGRANTS,
CLEAR 60+ YEAR GREEN CARD BACKLOG AND ADD DALCA TO DACA
Last Chance to be Heard, Don't get left behind!
WH/Congress negotiation in process, Deadline Feb 15th
RHC invites you to
5&5 Immigration Rally for DALCA & GC Backlog
with Bi-partisan support
here is what the above three leaders are telling you
“You must raise your voices as loud as DACA to get a seat
on the negotiating table”
Join us on White House Grounds
Sunday, February 10th, 2019, 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Goals: Clear current GC backlog for high-skilled merit based immigrants in 1-5 years, current thereafter, and clear DALCA for GC or include DALCA (Legal childhood arrivals) in DACA program.
- Support: President Trump wants merit based legal immigration, 329 members of Congress from across the aisle supported elimination of country caps, including Raja Krishnamoorthi and Tulsi Gabbard.
- Support: President Trump supported Goodlatte 2 bill in last Congress that took care of DALCA and would have cleared GC backlog in less than 8 years.
- Support: POTUS in his “Jan 11, 2019 tweet promised H1 B holders certainity towards path to citizenship”.
- Support across the aisle: Senator Rand Paul, Senator Lindsey Graham, Congresspersons Krishnamoorthi, Rodney Davis, Tulsi Gabbard, Roger Marshal and countless others support this legal immigration reform.
Supporting offer by GC backlogged applicants: Up to $25 Billion over next 10 years for Border Security thru Expedite Fees